Total 911 Issue 36
Included in this issue
– Cover car – 1975 2.7 Carrera with the heart and soul of the legendary 2.7RS – then next bst thing to the RS then?
– All The Threes – Mk1, Mk2 and 997 GT3s on track for a comparison.
– 997 Club Coupe – one of the rarest 911 Special Editions – just 50 built for the Porsche Club North America 50th Birthday.
– Paul Frere – we pay tribute to the great racer, journalist and Porsche expert who passed away recently.
– Porsche 911 Police Cars – we unearth the story behind the Belgian Police’s fleet of 911s.
– Ice Driving – we head to Finland to experience Porsche’s Camp4 ice driving course.
– Plus a whole host of features and articles…