Total 911 Issue 42
Included in this issue
– Cover car – the affordable 997; 997 prices are dropping to within anyone’s reach. Time to buy a great 911.
– TurboLook Speedster. Any 911 Speedster is rare, a prototype wide-bodied one even more so.
– Track instruction in a GT3. Want to make your 911 faster on track? Get some professional instruction! We head to a track with a GT3, an ex-F1 driver and a datalogger to look at how much difference a day makes.
– Sharkwerks 996 Turbo – 997 Turbo with 800bhp…we had to find out more..
– 997 GT3 test drive; when a reader asked about test driving a GT3, we were able to help out.
– Project 996 clean up; While the engine was being sorted, we were busy fixing up the rest of our project car.
– Plus a whole host of features and articles…