Total 911 Issue 39
Included in this issue
– Cover car – the new 997 with PDK transmission; full 14-page feature on the (much more than a facelifted) new 997.
– 964 Carrera 3.8 RS and RSR – two of the rarest and most wonderful 911s ever made.
– What to buy instead of a new GT3 – speccing a Carrera to be the next best thing.
– “Hunt for 901” – Read an extract from the great new novel about the hunt for a rare 911 prototype.
– 1960s 911T Rallye; the story of how an Australian nearly took it to victory and his recent reuniting with the car.
– Nurburgring 24-hour race. Manthey Racing’s Porsches took this year’s event by storm, and we were there to witness the victory.
– Plus a whole host of features and articles…