Total 911 Issue 30
Included in this issue
– Cover car – 911ST; 1972 911S restored and upgraded to ST specification.
– Paintshield – John Boggiano’s GT3 gets wrapped in plastic to invisibly protect from stone chips and scuffs.
– Manthey Racing Trackday at the Nurburgring.
– 911 Heroes – our series looking at 911 Heroes, we talk to Alois Ruf.
– 1980 911 Turbo, built for a racing driver with its beautiful but distinctive Kiln Red paintwork and Olive Green inerior.
– 964 Carrera Essential Buyer’s Guide – the next in our series, we take a good look at the 964, and show you how to buy a good one.
– Plus a whole host of features and articles…