Total 911 Issue 19
Included in this issue
– Cover car; we drive the new 997 GT3RS.
– 911SC profile; the SC of the late 1970s and early 1980s remains one of the most affordable 911s to buy and own.
– H964 vs 997 Carrera S; we compare a pair of colour-matched 911s – one with options worth more than the current market price of the other .
– M997 C4S to the Isle of Skye; we find some of the best roads we’ve ever driven on – and they’re in Scotland!
– 9ff TCR-84 Cabriolet…with 840bhp.
– 964RS and GT3 shootout at Judgement Day 2 – which is best, old school or modern?
– Plus a whole host of features and articles…