Porsche 991 Carrera GTS makes world debut in Los Angeles
Last night, in front of the world’s media, Porsche unveiled the new 911 Carrera GTS at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The new car, first announced last month, was revealed in the metal by Porsche AG board member, Bernhard Maier.
Alongside Maier for the official unveiling was brand ambassador, Patrick Dempsey. Dempsey – the star of hit US TV series ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ – will race in the FIA World Endurance Championship next season in a customer Porsche 911 RSR.
Total 911’s Porsche 991 Carrera GTS database:
- Find out everything we know about the Porsche 991 Carrera GTS with last month’s official reveal story.
- Want to know how the new 911 Carrera GTS stacks up against its 997 predecessor? Check this out.
- The 991 Carrera GTS has thrilled Porsche enthusiasts. Find out the first impressions of the Total 911 team now.
- To watch the 991 Carrera GTS in action, head to this official Porsche video.
- We have a full rundown on the new Porsche 991 Carrera GTS in the latest issue, available to buy in store and online now.
Keep an eye out for issue 121 of Total 911, on sale 4 December. We bring you our first drive review of the new Porsche 991 Carrera GTS, including our thoughts on the uprated manual gearbox. It’s one not to miss.